Thursday, June 20, 2013

Life lessons.... What has God taught me from pain or sorrow or Depression.

My first response to this question is "wow. where do I start?". There are so many examples of pain, sorrow and depression in my life... and I think I am right in saying, it is the same for every person on earth. It is just that we have different experiences and different ways of handling experiences. I think God teaches me something in every painful situation that I have... so I'm just going to sum it up....

God has taught me:
To be patient
To be more sympathetic to others needs
That there is more to life than me
That there are always bigger problems
That he is in control
That I am fragile and I need Him to survive
That I am nothing without Him
That he suffers when I suffer
That there is no pain that I can't bare because of Him
That pain will not be a problem for me in eternity, because of the pain he went through on the cross.

and there is probably a lot more that he has taught me through pain and sorrow and depression!

There is always hope peeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment