Friday, June 13, 2014

Evolve? Really?

 So I was scrolling down my timeline in Facebook, and one of my family members posted this...

 
There were several likes on this picture. I giggled at the image whilst rolling my eyes. I guess this  image would make an evolutionist think, but as a christian, I find this very silly.
This article has some theories as to why whales beach themselves, and they make sence.... 
www.whalefacts.org/why-do-whales-beach-themselves/
To say that whales beach themselves in order to evolve is crazy. See the little fish in the bottom right of the cartoon image? It looks wrong. For starters fish are cold blooded, they breathe through gills (meaning they can only breathe in water), and their food is in the sea. Where can you find seaweed on land, other in an Asian resteraunt or in the supermarket? I know "evolving" is a very in depth topic, and there are several arguments that you can make against my opinions. You might take the axolotl fish. It walks on its legs, it is an odd fish, that might look "evolved", but I still can't see it out of the water. Ask a child where fish live, and they will say "in the sea". Children are smarter than you think. If fish or sea life creatures were meant to be on land, who would clean up the sea? Who would eat off the deep sea floor, maintain the seaweed and coral? What about the circle of life? God put fish in the sea, because they were meant to be in the sea. Whales are meant to be in the ocean, and I don't know why. I'm no scientist, but God has the greatest knowledge of science than anyone else. I think he would have made whales land animals, if they were meant to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment