Friday, August 29, 2014

50 questions that will free your mind (questions and answers) -question one

I was just having a think about how much I like a good D&M, so I decided to look it up on google. I found a website, with a post title "50 questions that will free your mind". I found these questions quite interesting to decipher, but I like that kind of thing, so I am going to answer the 50 questions, but over 50 blog posts! 

Question one-

 How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you are? 
Well, I am currently 22.
When I was 20, I was mistaken for a 16 year old. Now, I might be mistaken as older, I'm not actually sure. I am quite unfit, and my health is crap. I think I feel old sometimes, even though I know I'm not (yes I know a lot of older people would laugh at me for saying that!). Yet, I also feel young spirited for a 22 year old, as I think about how old 22 seemed when I was 10 :) 
To give a straight answer, I would probably think I was 21! Yup.


No comments:

Post a Comment