Friday, August 29, 2014

50 questions that will free your mind (questions and answers) -question four

Question four-

When all is said and done, will you have said more than you've done?

I would like to say no, but my answer is yes. I don't do even half of what I say I want to do/should do.
I want to be a better person, have a closer relationship with Jesus, have a closer relationship with my husband (and dare I say it, a better sex life), I want to get healthy and loose weight, I want to be a good influence on people, I want to be more organised.
I could list more, but we would be here for a long time. My point is that I don't want to die yet, even though I have heaven to look forward to, because I want to be more than I am now. If only I actually had the motivation!


No comments:

Post a Comment