Tuesday, September 9, 2014

50 questions that will free your mind (questions and answers) -question nine

Question nine-
To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

This is a tricky question to answer. I'm not always good at explaining what I am trying to get across, so I hope this makes sence...
God is my pilot, he speaks to me through my heart, and I try to listen. Sometimes I don't hear him, but I want to. He doesn't controll me like a puppet as such.., e.g it was my decision to follow him. However I believe he guides me.  I try to not let other people control the way I live. If I let everything that is negative, controll the way I live, then I would be a mess. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be completely in controll either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment